A hypertrophic scar is a thick raised scar that’s an abnormal response to wound healing. They more commonly occur in taut skin areas following skin trauma, burns, or surgical incisions. Treatments include medication, freezing, injections, lasers, and surgery. Normally, a small wound to the top layer of your skin heals nicely. New skin forms as the wound heal. With deeper wounds (into the dermis layer and lower), your body responds by making collagen to repair the wound.
How does it work & Benefits
A medical aesthetic treatment that uses Active Growth Factors to hasten recovery, improve skin quality, increase collagen and elastin production and generally enhance the results of aesthetic procedures. Stem cells treatment works best with several non-surgical procedures like Laser resurfacing, Micro-needling, Mesotherapy, Fillers to build collagen, Hair mesotherapy, and with any other treatment that promotes tissue regeneration. Musculoskeletal damage, degeneration, and injuries are common health problems. Stem cells of a regenerative potential for damaged and injured tissue. Adipose SVF is used for many orthopedic applications in the clinical setting. These types of stem cells differentiate into cartilage and bone tissue, which is proven in many clinical studies. ASCs in the form of SVF possibly work by secreting cytokines, chemokines, and growth factors, which stimulate healing and tissue regeneration.In a Stem Cell treatment, a serum with active growth factors is applied to the face. A device with very fine needles is then maneuvered by the doctor on the skin to promote deeper penetration of the serum.
Pre & Post
• Applying Cream Products
• before at least 2-3 days should
• be avoided
• Alcoholic take should be
• Vitamin E & Ginko Biloba
• intake should be avoided
• Painkillers intake should be
• Pregnant\Breast feeding women
• aren’t recommended to do this
• Touching treated areas should be avoided to minimize the risk of infection
• Do not wash your face or apply any product for 6 hours after the procedure
• Sun Exposure should be avoided
• Waxing & Bleaching should be avoided for 5 days
Immediate results of a plumper and rejuvenated skin will be observed after the first treatment. A 6 month treatment is recommended
Results last 6 month
There are few side effects of stem cell therapy because of the use of a patient’s own cells and its minimally invasive nature. There is no rejection to cell products and a patient only has some mild tenderness for a few days following the procedure. Unlike surgery, patients never lose their mobility while resuming activities of normal living very rapidly. There is a very low rate of infection and no concerns for blood clots or pneumonias as seen with surgery. Finally, unlike surgical changes, if the procedure is ineffective for the patient then they still have all options open as they are never worse than prior to the procedure.
How does it work & Benefits
Pico laser technology is a non-surgical, non-invasive laser skin treatment that can be used to address the majority of common skin imperfections, including spots caused by sun damage and acne scarring.
Pico technology is regarded as one of the most advanced laser treatments currently available on the market.
Pre & Post
• No sun exposure, tanning beds, and sunless tanning cream for 4 weeks prior to treatment.
• Use broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher. Apply to the treated area every 2 hours when exposed to the sun and it is recommended to make this a part of your skincare routine.
• Remove all makeup, creams, or oils prior to treatment
• Erythema typically resolves in less than an hour but in some cases may linger for 24 hours.
• Frosting usually fades in 30 minutes. Warmth or heat sensation is expected and will last for about 1 hour.
• Unwanted pigment will continue to darken and may turn 2-3 shades darker than the original color and shed over time.
• Cleanse the treated area at least daily with water and mild soap, and then pat the area dry.
• Do not rub or scratch the treated area.
Results can appear after just one treatment. However, final results are typically visible in 2-4 weeks. Some patients may require a series of treatments to achieve the desired outcome
The results of pico laser are permanent.