Tattoo ink is placed beneath the top layer of the skin. That makes tattoo removal more complicated — and expensive — than the original tattoo application. Don’t attempt tattoo removal on your own. Do-it-yourself tattoo removal creams and other home treatments aren’t likely to be effective and can cause skin irritation or other reactions.
How does it work & Benefits
Pico laser technology is a non-surgical, non-invasive laser skin treatment that can be used to address the majority of common skin imperfections, including spots caused by sun damage and acne scarring.
Pico technology is regarded as one of the most advanced laser treatments currently available on the market.
Pre & Post
• No sun exposure, tanning beds, and sunless tanning cream for 4 weeks prior to treatment.
• Use broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or higher. Apply to the treated area every 2 hours when exposed to the sun and it is recommended to make this a part of your skincare routine.
• Remove all makeup, creams, or oils prior to treatment
• Erythema typically resolves in less than an hour but in some cases may linger for 24 hours.
• Frosting usually fades in 30 minutes. Warmth or heat sensation is expected and will last for about 1 hour.
• Unwanted pigment will continue to darken and may turn 2-3 shades darker than the original color and shed over time.
• Cleanse the treated area at least daily with water and mild soap, and then pat the area dry.
• Do not rub or scratch the treated area.
Results can appear after just one treatment. However, final results are typically visible in 2-4 weeks. Some patients may require a series of treatments to achieve the desired outcome
The results of pico laser are permanent.