Peach fuzz (Vellus hair) is a type of facial hair that’s shorter, softer in texture, and lighter in color compared to other hairs on your body. Hair protects your skin and helps your body cool down or stay warm. Once it becomes excessive, medical consultation needs to be done.
How does it work & Benefits
It is a medical treatment using Laser technology for dark and fine hair which can’t be treated with hair removal.
Laser light weakens the hair follicle causing it to bleach and fall off after some time. Hence, it does not totally remove the hair.
The treatment hides thin and fine facial hair.
Pre & Post
• Do not apply any cosmetic product on your skin on the day of the treatment
• Avoid tanning, bathing, and excessive sun exposure 2 weeks prior to the treatment
• Apply sunscreen with a strong SPF while traveling in the daylight
• Before undergoing the procedure, shave the treatment area
• Avoid tanning and excessive sun exposure 2 weeks following the treatment
• Use the relevant sunscreen while going out
• Do not touch or scratch your skin if you experience itchiness on the treated site
• Avoid undergoing any other hair removal treatments for at least a month after the treatment
you will be requiring laser hair bleaching once in a while to sustain the results.
The results of laser hair bleaching are not permanent or long-lasting. The bleached hair will grow again and you will have to repeat the procedure to hide or remove such unwanted hair.