Muscle toning is the process of defining your muscles and developing a lean physique. It differs from muscle building which focuses more on bulking up.
How does it work & Benefits
HIFEM (High-Intensity Focused Electromagnetic) technology is a non-invasive medical aesthetic procedure to help both men and women build muscle and burn fat.
The procedure only feels like an intensive workout and is absolutely safe.
Pre & Post
• Wear comfortable clothing on the day of treatment so that treatment areas can be easily accessed.
• Remove all jewelry and electronic devices prior to treatment.
• Notify the treatment provider if you have any metal implants or pacemakers.
• Notify the treatment provider if you are pregnant or nursing.
• Notify the treatment provider if you have had surgery including a C-Section in the treatment area in the last year.
• After the treatment you can resume normal activities.
• You may experience some soreness in the muscles over the next few days.
• You may feel tenderness in the treated area.
• Keeping a healthy fitness routine is preferred to optimize and maintain your results.
A minimum of 4 sessions with 2-3 days intervals is recommended. Visible results will be seen 2-4 weeks after the fourth treatment
Typically, one treatment every 3-6 months for maintenance is required to maintain results.