Eczema is the name for a group of skin conditions that cause dry, irritated skin. Other types of eczema include:
Discoid eczema: a type of eczema that occurs in circular or oval patches on the skin.
Contact dermatitis: a type of eczema that occurs when the body comes into contact with a particular substance.
How does it work & Benefits
PRP is a thick liquid with concentrated platelets of pure plasma, rich in growth factors. Made from your drawn blood.
Pre & Post
• Applying Cream Products before at least 2-3 days should be avoided
• Alcoholic take should be avoided
• Vitamin E & Ginko Biloba intake should be avoided
• Painkillers intake should be avoided
• Pregnant\Breast feeding women aren’t recommended to do this procedure
• Touching treated areas should be avoided to minimize the risk of infection
• Do not wash your face or apply any product for 6 hours after the procedure
• Sun Exposure should be avoided
• Waxing &Bleaching should be avoided for 5 days
• Swimming should be avoided for a few days
Results can be seen after one treatment, but generally, 2‐3 sessions are recommended, but some cases need more sessions.
PRP’s results are long-lasting (several years) especially with a healthy lifestyle and good skincare routine.