Skin & Face
Dark circles under the eyes are usually out of our control and many of the offered solutions aren’t effective enough, but now much better solutions are on hand, and making them disappear isn’t a problem anymore.
How does it work & Benefits
Dermal Filler is a simple gel injection of Hyaluronic acid that improves the structure of the skin.
Pre & Post
• Any painkillers (like Aspirin, Advil, Motrin, Ibuprofen, Naproxen, Voltaren) should be avoided for at least 3 days before the procedure.
• Anti-inflammatory medications for at least 3 days before the procedure should be avoided.
• For mild pain or headaches, Tylenol is preferred.
• Supplements and Vitamins (like Omega 3 or Fish Oil, Ginkgo Biloba, and Ginseng) should be avoided.
• If you had any previous cold sores, discuss it with our doctor.
• Avoid touching the injection sites for the rest of the day after treatment to minimize the risk of introducing infections.
• Gently massage the treated area for up to 2 to 3 days until you feel that there is no nodule on the treated area.
• Avoid other facial treatments such as facials, microdermabrasion, laser, radiofrequency, and ultrasound until 4 weeks after treatment
Results will be already noticed after the first session.
Most cases need a 2-4 week course for more satisfying results.
Usually, it lasts for 6-24 months depending on the course you need.